Equadis’s solutions are based in Interoute’s Enterprise Class Hosting Operations, providing the following key ITIL and ISO 27001 controls :
- ITIL based Service Management with centralized Customer Contact Centre (CCC) Service Desk, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Technical Support
- Event, Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Continuity Management and Request Fulfilment processes
- Patching and Security updates
- Quarterly Security Compliance and Systems Governance
- Internal audit and risk assessments
- 3rd Party audits – LRQA and QSA for ISO 27001, PCI DSS (9 & 12) and ISAE 3402
- N+1 facility infrastructure critical facility design
- 24x7x365 Onsite Security Guards
- 24x7x365 CCTV, Intrusion Detection and Monitoring (Geneva and Prague)
- 24x7x365 Building Management System (BMS)
Geneva ISO 27001 Security Certification
Equadis’s solutions based within Interoute’s Data Centre Operations adhere to ITIL and ISO 27001 industry best practices – maintaining a Quality and Security Management System to assure operations performance and security.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
Interoute applies ITIL Service Management best practices to assure operations quality for Equadis‘s Solutions
PCI DSS Security Controls
Interoute’s strategic combination of ISO 27001 and PCI DSS provides the quality and security for Equadis to construct solutions which meets their customers’ business needs.
ISAE 3402 / SSAE 16
Interoute’s ISAE 3402 report contain controls within all of these areas to ensure a stringent set of controls for Equadis and their Customers’ data, with our Type B report commenting on the effectiveness of these controls over the entire period.
Security and Compliance Support
An ICT environment is complex and Interoute understands the importance of Security and GRC demands for both Equadis and their customers.
The CSRG team ensures the maintenance and continued improvement of Interoute and their customer data security controls. This includes coordination of regular annual audits by 3rd parties (PWC, LRQA, and QSA).
Interoute’s CSRG team also coordinates with customer audit requests through customer sales and account representatives based on demand.